Tuesday 26 April 2016

Bottled Hope Run 2016



  • 23 April 2016
  • Padang Merbok, Kuala Lumpur
  • Flagged off at 5.45pm for 7km
  • Category Women Open. No time limit.
  • Price - RM53.00
  • Race Pack -  Blue T-shirt, a bottle of mineral water and a bib
  • Goodies - Medal, Banana, Mineral Water
The haze was back and it was about to rain heavily. I was also ill. Should I go for the run? I already signed up for it, no choice, run in the rain then…….

My husband dropped me off at Padang Merbok around 4.45pm and at that time; it was raining cats and dogs. Luckily, I brought my poncho, put it on and start walking to the reception/starting point area, where I met up with Anne and Rinnie.

Inside the car with poncho. About to walk under the rain......

Eventually, the weather was kind to us and the rain stopped at 5.15pm. Everyone gathered at the event area and we were asked to do some zumba as warming-up. Then we proceed to the starting line and we were pretty close to the front.

We were flagged off at 5.45pm. After running for approximately 3km, I arrived at the 1st and only water station. The organiser served mineral water.



The route was around Bank Negara, Aswara and Bukit Tunku (where we managed to see some nice houses) and was slightly hilly.

The best thing about this run this time, was I didn’t need to go to the TOILET!!

Upon arrival back, we were given a banana and were asked to go and take our mineral water bottle and medal.  I managed to finish the 7.3km run in 1 hour 3 minutes.



After resting about 10 minutes, Rinnie and I decided on a cone of ice-cream. There were lucky draws but we felt that we were never lucky so decided not to wait for it. There were also popcorn stores but we needed to pay for it, so didn't bother. 
Our ice-cream that costs RM 2

Check out more pictures below:-





1 comment:

  1. You did enjoy with your friends while staying fit. For convenient and easy water refilling choose LSG Drinking Solutions

    ReplyDelete